Stand Mixer Reviews
Kitchen is considered incomplete without a stand mixer, while a low quality mixer will make it ill-equipped—that is worse. Moreover, it will also be the wastage of your hard-earned money. So to buy the best stand mixer, you need to read the reviews given by the individuals with real life experience as presented here. Many top quality brands and models of stand mixers, available in the market, have been listed. You can have a look at the specs comparison chart as well as read the honest reviews. There is also a description of the pros and cons of each of the given products.
Stand Mixer Reviews and Comparison:
You know, the best appliances are purchased once and expected to last for many years to come. So, you need to be very careful while buying such a machine. The comparison of the specification standards of these immense utility machines, given in the chart below, will enable you choose the better piece out of the best quality stand mixers. The KitchenAid Mixers, Sunbeam Mixers, Cuisinart Mixers and Hamilton Beach Mixers are the popular brands that are selling like hot cakes even on online marketplaces. Various models from all these brands are being compared and contrasted as under:
|Best Stand Mixers||Customer Reviews||Warranty||Dimensions|
(Out of 5)
|KitchenAid KSM150PSER 5||3,555||1 Year||16.4 x 16.3 x 11.2||22||Stainless Steel||325||4.7|
|KitchenAid KSM75WH 4.5||213||1 Year||14.1 x 8.7 x 13.9||15||Stainless Steel||200-400||4.6|
|KitchenAid KV25GOXER||341||1 Year||19.5 x 17 x 13.1||29 |
|Hamilton Beach 63325||336||1 Year||14 x 14.5 x 14.5||11||Steel||300||4.3|
|KitchenAid KSM150PSMY||3,556||1 Year||16.3 x 16.3 x 11||22||Stainless Steel||325||4.7|
|Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster||364||1 Year||14.8 x 13.6 x 12||17.5||Glass||350||4.1|
|Sunbeam 2594 MixMaster||96||1 Year||13.8 x 12.1 x 15||11.5||Steel||350||3.6|
|Hamilton Beach 727B||375||2 Years||15 x 8 x 6.5||3||Stainless Steel||70||3.7|
|Hamilton Beach 63220 Eclectrics||460||3 Years||18 x 12 x 18||10||Stainless Steel||400||4.4|
|KitchenAid KSM500PSSM Pro||126||1 Year||13.3 x 10.4 x 16.4||28.8||Stainless Steel||325||4.2|
|KitchenAid KSM150PSAQ 5||3,556||1 Year||14.3 x 9.3 x 14||22||Stainless Steel||325||4.7|
|KitchenAid KSM155GBRI 5||120||1 Year||14.1 x 8.7 x 13.9||30||Glass||325||4.5|
|Cuisinart SM-55 5-1/2-Quart||383||3 Years||15.5 x 10 x 12.5||23.6||Stainless Steel||800||4.3|
|Cuisinart HM-70MGSLT||591||3 Years||6 x 8.1 x 3.5||...........||................||220||4.1|
Available in as many as over 30 decent body shades, this member of the 5 Quart Artisan Series of stand mixers has got a catchy design that also makes it easy to handle. The wide range of color choices allows you to bring the machine with a hue that perfectly matches the interior of your kitchen.
The multipurpose attachment hub offers over 15 different optional attachments. This will add to the versatile utility of the appliance. The Tilt-Head design of this Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer renders exceptional ease of handling. With it, you can have clear access to the bowl, the attached beater and any other accessory item.
As the very name suggests, it has got a spacious 5-quart stainless steel bowl fitted with a comfortable handle. With this capacity, you can mix the dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread simultaneously. Also you can mix up to 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch. For quick and easy cleanup, the bowl has been made dishwasher-safe.
Whether you want to stir dry and wet ingredients together, knead bread dough or whip cream, the 10 speeds make it powerful enough for the excellent performance of every single task. Thorough blending of ingredients is achieved through its advanced 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action.
- Over 30 decent body shades
- Spacious 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Tilt-head design for clear access to bowl and ease of handling
- Efficient 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- 10 speed levels
- Multipurpose Power Hub
- Pouring Shield to prevent splatter
- 15 Optional attachments
- Great power output of 325 Watts
- Flat beater, whisk, dough hook, pasta maker, blender and grinder—all included.
- Leakage of Food-grade grease into bowl
- Complaints about smoking and burning out of the mixer
- Complaints about the beater hitting the bowl
Though not as spacious and powerful as the Tilt-Head Artisan Series stand mixer, your Classic Plus Stand Mixer has its own worth and appeal for the users. The stainless steel bowl has the capacity of 4.5 quarts, where the 10 speed levels facilitate the fine mixing, kneading and whipping of your favorite ingredients. Owing to decreased bowl space, there appears a corresponding decrease in the value of price tag.
In this model of KitchenAid’s top quality mixers, you will find the advanced 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action for the perfect and homogeneous blending of versatile ingredients. The tilt-head design makes the handling and operation of the machine quite comfortable. During the operation, locking of the head into its place serves to make the beater-to-bowl contact closer and efficient.
With the provision of an innovative Power Hub, your mixer gets turned into a perfect culinary center. The Power Hub makes the best use of the motor’s power to operate each of the 12 optional attachments. Consequently, you can accomplish a variety of demanding tasks, like making pasta, grinding spices, mixing wet and dry ingredients, kneading the dough and much more. Here follows a description of some of the prominent pros and cons of the machine.
- Increased affordability
- 10 speed level
- 12 optional attachments
- Tilt-head design for greater ease of handling
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- Multipurpose power hub
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Decreased Bowl Capacity
- No color choice—only white shade
- Less optional attachments
- Decreased wattage
Compared with its Classic Plus and Artisan Series counterparts, the new Professional 5 Plus Series stand mixer happens to be the most powerful machine, fitted with whopping 450 watt motor. It is furnished with a large capacity 5-quart stainless steel bowl, so that you can process a sufficient quantity of food items in a single batch. In this way, you can not only save time but also avoid the hassle of mixing the ingredients in multiple shifts.
The lift-bowl feature is another great accomplishment of this professional standard stand mixer. Its unique design provides sturdy bowl support for greater stability while mixing large batches or heavy ingredients. The mixing bowl is smoothly raised into its position by the lever to make the beater-to-bowl contact more efficient. Moreover, with the help of ergonomic handle, you can lift the bowl more comfortably.
The commercial style motor protection contributes to the working potential of the appliance, so that you may work on it for longer durations to meet the very demands of your business. This efficiency is further reinforced by the direct drive transmission system, all-steel gears and all-metal construction.
Among other awesome functions, there include unique mixing action, ten speed levels for the motor and the easy installation of attachments via the hinged hub cover. Listed below are some of the prominent pros and cons of this commercial-utility stand mixer:
- Perfect for commercial utility
- Large capacity (5-quart) stainless steel food-bowl
- Awesome 450 watt power generation
- Unique mixing action
- Sturdy lift-bowl support for more stability and efficient mixing
- 10 Speed Levels with all-steel gears and direct drive transmission system
- Easy installation of attachments
- Multipurpose utility
- Multiple body colors to choose from
- More expensive
- Complaints about troubling transmission sounds
- Complaints about its causing trouble while working at maximum capacity
- Not fit for older recipes that involve mixing stiff dough
The 6-speed Hamilton Beach stand mixer brings the power of 300 watts motor against extremely affordable price. In spite of being relatively very inexpensive, it gives the same mixing action as found in the much costly KitchenAid stand mixers. That is why, with the presence of cheap and efficient Hamilton Beach stand mixers, the KitchenAid models are facing a tough time in the market and online stores.
It is also to be noted that the specification standards of the products are not that much high as the potential buyers would be expecting. The low specs clearly indicate that for the sake of appealing economy, you will have to compromise for some of the modern direly wanted features. Even then, it has enough potential to successfully accomplish routine kitchen jobs related to grinding, blending and mixing of various food items as well as kneading the dough.
As compared with 2-beater stand mixers, the present 63325 model gives you better results. Though not extraordinarily spacious, the 3.5 quart bowl can accommodate enough quantity of ingredients for routine usage. For the ease of handling, it is furnished with a tilt-head that lifts out of the way. Besides the 6 speed levels, you will get benefited with the special fold setting.
- Get the same level of efficiency as found in KitchenAid against very low price
- Powerful 300 Watt motor
- Tilt-up head for ease of handling
- Dishwasher-safe dough hook, whisk and flat beater
- Nonslip feet for firmness and stability
- Mixing action with complete bowl coverage
- Less 3.5 quart bowl capacity
- Merely 3 attachment options
- Just 6 speed levels
- Only two body color options
It is one of the peculiarities of the outclass KitchenAid stand mixers that they come with a wide range of dazzling and sophisticated colors. This time, as well, over 30 decent shades add to the structural and outward beauty of the KSM150PSMY model of Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer.
The spacious 5 quart stainless steel mixing bowl is equipped with a comfortable handle. In its large capacity, you can process a reasonable quantity of food items in a single go. The single batch yield for cookies, bread and mash potato equals 9 dozen, 4 ½ loaves and 7 pound, respectively. In this way, you can save a lot of time, effort as well as energy which would have been consumed in multiple batches to get the same output. Meanwhile, the bowl is dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.
The 10 levels for speed allow the users adjust the rotation as per the requirement of the ingredients to be mixed, ground, blended or kneaded. The power of 325 watts renders it enough potential to accomplish almost every single kind of task and recipe. Its innovative power hub allows as many as 12 different attachment modes, thus enabling the machine perform a greater variety of culinary tasks.
- Multipurpose attachment hub—allowing 15 optional attachments
- Over 30 decent and eye-catching body shades
- Comfortable bowl handle and tilt-head for ease of operation
- Larger 5 quart mixing bowl to save time, effort and energy
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action for excellent performance
- Furnished with 1-piece Pouring Shield
- 1 year warranty
- Costly and unaffordable for low income buyers
- Bowl-lift functionality absent
- Complaints of jittering while kneading dough
- Extra space required for tilting the head back
Posing a serious challenge for the relatively expensive KitchenAid stand mixers, the MixMaster 2371 model, from the house of Sunbeam, finally makes its way to the market. Its advanced accomplishments are sure to make your preparatory work in the kitchen not only ease but also fun-yielding! It can be used for the quick completion of day-to-day tasks, like making pizza dough as well as more ambitious projects, like making the perfect birthday cake.
Looking at the speed levels, these are 12 in number, i.e. even more than those found in the top quality KitchenAid’s Artisan Series models. Fortunately, this awesome functionality did not cause an increase in its price which remains at very affordable level. It is because of this economy that the low income buyers would be able to harvest the fruit of latest technology and take this truly modern mixer into their kitchen.
It is pleasing to note that there are two glass bowls but quite disappointing to discover that neither of these measures 5 quarts in capacity—one has space for 2 quarts while the other 4 quarts. The power of 350 watt is meant for the thorough mixing of versatile food ingredients. The beautifully designed tilt-locking head is provided with a bowl selector switch.
- Powerful 350 watt motor
- 12 Speed levels
- Two mixing bowls with varying capacity
- Soft-grip handle and soft start technology
- Bowl selector switch provided on the tilt-locking head for ease of handling
- Amazing economy for low-income buyers
- Sleek, convenient design
- Greater stability with non-skid rubber feet
- Accessories for more versatile tasks
- 2 Year warranty
- No choice for body color
- Glass bowls involve risk of breakage
- Capacity limited to 4 quarts
- Complaints about fragile nature of plastic attachments with the stand
- Multiple attachments options absent
Again offered in a single body color, the 2594 model of Sunbeams MixMaster stand mixer measures roughly the same in specs standards as found in the 2371 version. The major obvious difference is that of the body color which, in the present model, is black. The potential of motor, in both the versions, measures the same 350 watts and the speed levels have also been maintained at 12. Similarly, the tilt-locking head, soft-grip handle and bowl selector switch are present, collectively contributing to the exceptional ease of handling.
At the same time, with a detailed and closer examination, you will find certain contrasting features in the two siblings. For example, in comparison with 2371, the 2594 model has been considerably reduced in weight. The same is the case with price that has been further decreased, thus making the product even more economical. The on/off speed light is also featured in this kitchen appliance.
Meanwhile, it would be embarrassing to find that there is no option for multiple attachments. But, looking at its price tag, you will definitely feel satisfied for your investment as you are already availing a great deal of benefits.
- Amazingly low price for easy affordability
- 12 speed setting levels for versatile functioning
- 350 Watt Motor
- Catchy & attractive design
- Dough hooks and beater included
- Tilt-locking head provided with a bowl selector switch
- Steel bowl—more durable
- No color options available for body other than black
- No multiple attachment options
- Low weight makes the stand mixer shaky while mixing heavy ingredients
- A single bowl with insufficient accommodation capacity
With a classic design and eye-catching outlook, the Classic DrinkMaster Drink Mixer, from the house of Hamilton Beach, is being offered against as low price as you can’t even imagine! Though less powerful, its 70 watt motor generates enough force to thoroughly mix all kinds of drinks, including milkshakes, fruit smoothies, malted milks and health drinks. Not just this—you can also quickly mix puddings and beat eggs for omelets.
The professionally styled stainless steel cup, included in the package, has the holding capacity of up to 28 ounces. In addition to all these attractions, the 2-year warranty of the product will serve as a great appeal for the potential buyers. The detachable spindle is easy to clean while the tilting head adds to the ease of access and handling.
As with any kitchen appliance, the Classic 727B DrinkMaster drink mixer does come with certain less appealing aspects. Firstly, there are only two levels of speed settings against the 12 speed levels you witnessed in Sunbeam’s MixMaster stand mixer. Secondly, there is a single attachment mode, thus limiting the versatility of tasks it can perform. Thirdly, its greater height and lightweight may make it shaky while mixing heavy components. Nevertheless, overall, you will find it a great deal and something worth purchasing.
- The price—affordable for everyone
- Perfectly blending fruit smoothies and mixing all kinds of drinks
- Detachable and easy to clean spindle
- 2-speeds for the mixing flexibility and tilting head for the ease of operation
- Convenient design and catchy outlook
- The classic drugstone soda-fountain style
- Professional build
- 2-Year warranty
- Less color options
- Great height and low weight make is shaky while mixing heavy ingredients
- Absence of multiple attachment options
- Single mixing cup with just 28 ounce capacity
- Complaints about improper blending of ice cream into milkshake
Here comes Hamilton Beach’s another 12-speed all-metal Eclectrics stand mixer with its own plus and negative points. Comparing it with Sunbeam’s MixMaster 2594 model, both have 12 levels for speed settings but the former (63220 Eclectrics) is over three times costlier. This huge difference in price can be justified on the basis of other great accomplishments of the present product.
After a real life experience with this advanced stand mixer, you will come to realize that it not only allures in style but also makes you spell bound with its high performance. Here you will find a rare combination of all-metal durability and awesome mixing expertise.
What renders the machine special appeal is the professional 2-way rotating mixing action. In this innovative mechanism, the mixing head orbits round the bowl with beater rotating in opposite direction to ensure thorough hands-free mixing of ingredients.
Concerning capacity, the stainless steel bowl can easily process up to 4.5 quarts volume of food. On the other hand, the 400 watts power of motor is enough to mix even heavy components quite easily. In some other such products, you would have seen that the warranty period did not exceed 2 years. Amazingly, for this appliance, the warranty has been extended to three years.
- Professional 2-way rotating action for thorough mixing
- 5 Quarts stainless steel bowl fitted with easy-grip handle
- 12 Speed level with each offering flexibility and precise control
- Powerful 400 motor
- High performance technology
- Minimum noise production
- Easier and splatter-free mixing with pouring shield
- Extended 3 years warranty
- Accessories included, like dough hook, whisk and flat beater
- Fewer body color choices
- Complaints about the low quality bowl that does not lock as securely as that of KitchAid
- No addition attachment options
When put against Hamilton Beach’s 63220 Eclectrics stand mixer, this KitchenAid’s Pro 500 Series model loses some important points. It is on account of the low power, less speed levels, relatively high price and, especially, just one year warranty as opposed to the full 3 year warranty period of its Hamilton Beach counterpart. However, it does come with some advantages, particularly, more food capacity & body color choices and the latest 67-point planetary action mixing technology.
The 5-quart bowl of this Pro 500 Series member will prove to be very helpful in big kitchens where the chef often has to mixing a large amount of ingredients. In this way, they can save time as well as effort which wouldn’t have been possible with small size bowl. At the same time, with the 67-point planetary action mixing mechanism, the users will be able to get the best results even if the stuff involves hard, sticky and heavy ingredients.
Overall, after analyzing the pros and cons of the machine, it can be said that the stand mixer is not as great as its predecessors. The motor getting heated with even light loads and observations of the rattling & bumping of the pouring shield are particularly embarrassing. Even then, owing to certain really great functionality, the individuals buying it won’t repent their decision.
- Advanced 67-point planetary action mixing mechanism
- Bowl-lift design with professional look
- 10-speed slide control—ranging from a very slow stir to very fast whip
- High capacity 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- One-piece pouring shield included
- Flat beater, dough hook and wire whip for versatile mixing tasks
- Soft-start for minimized splatter
- High price tag
- Only 1 year warranty against the 3 year warranty of Hamilton’ Beach’s 63220 model
- No multiple attachments
- Complaints about motor getting hot with just 1.5 lb load
- Rattling and bumping of pouring shield while the machine is in operation
- Customers complaining about the low quality of engine
The customers dissatisfied with Pro 500 Series’ KSM500PSSM model will get a lot of satisfaction in this member of the Artisan Series. It has been exquisitely furnished both from the exterior and the interior. Besides sleek and convenient design, you will find it in over 30 eye-catching body shades. So, you can easily choose a color that best suits your taste and temperament.
The same level of sublimity you can trace from within it. The multiple attachment options, absent in its Pro 500 Series counterpart, are as many as 15, thus significantly contributing to the versatile utility of the machine. Among the accessories, you have a coated flat beater, wire whip, coated dough hook as well as 1-piece pouring shields.
As far the ease of usage, the tilt-head design allows you have an easy access to the bowl and the attached beater or any other accessory. On the other hand, with the comfortable handle, you can conveniently hold the mixing bowl in hand while removing or installing it into the machine. What might be disappointing for you is the absence of professional lift-bowl style. Meanwhile, the planetary mixing action is 59-point instead of the more advanced 67-point technology.
- Over 30 dazzling body shades
- All the major accessories are provided including pouring shield, dough hook, flat beater and wire whip
- Spacious 5-quart bowl to save you time and effort
- As many as 15 attachment options for versatile utility
- Tilt-head design for ease of usage
- Heavy duty motor for demanding tasks
- Professional lift-bowl style absent
- 59-point planetary mixing action instead of 67-point
- Only 1 year warranty instead of 3-year warranty offered by Hamilton Beach
Wow! This time the mixing bowl comes with measurement markings in the KSM155GBRI model of the famous Artisan Series. With this facility, you will be able to process the exact quantity of food ingredients as required. However, being made up of glass, it involves a disadvantage of breakage. But, this shouldn’t be a serious issue as you can easily save it from breaking with little care. Moreover, this high quality glass mixing bowl can easily process up to 5-quart volume of mixed food stuff.
The multiple color choices are already an advantage for the color fanatics, as they can choose the one that appeals to their taste. But, unfortunately, this choice is not as great as you found in the KSM150PSAQ model of the same Artisan Series.
The multipurpose attachment hub is something worth appreciating for it will enable you to perform a great variety of culinary tasks with a single machine. Better refinement can be achieved in mixing contents through the built-in efficient 59-point planetary mixing action.
The 10-speed levels allow you to increase or decrease the speed towards either extreme as per your requirement. You can also benefit from its tilt-head design to bring comfort and convenience in the task to be performed.
- Spacious 5-quart glass bowl with measurement markings and a pouring spout
- Multipurpose attachment for versatile functioning
- Tilt-head design for ease of access and handling
- 59-point planetary mixing action for better results
- 10 Levels for precisely required speed adjustment
- Dough hook, beater and whip included
- Glass bowl—risk of breakage
- 325 watts—not enough power
- No flour shield
- Complaints about excessive vibration of machine while in operation
After having a real life experience with this seemingly expensive stand mixer, you will realize that the appliance gives the best alternative for every single penny that you spent for it. The ever greater 5.5 quart mixing bowl capacity will let you complete big culinary tasks in a little time. Similarly, for the performance of heavy duty jobs, the motor measures whopping 800 watts in power.
Regarding speed levels, the Cuisinart SM-55BC comes in direct competition with Hamilton Beach’s top class stand mixer brands. Yes, here as well you will be utilizing the option of 12 speed levels. Meantime, the slow start and gentle-fold functions of the appliance are worth appreciating. The high quality die-cast metal body renders it durability and protection against physical damage.
Hold on! The amazing features do not end hear—the 15-minute countdown timer, 3 power outlets, auto-shutoff functionality and tilt-back head are all at your very disposal. Conforming to the North American Electrical Standards, the product is also furnished with flat mixing paddle, chef’s whisk as well as the splashguard. In short, it is the best ever stand mixer model from the house of Cuisinart.
- Ever greater 5.5 quart bowl capacity
- Very powerful 800 watt motor
- Built-in 15-minute countdown timer
- 3 Power outlets and the auto-shutoff functionality
- 12 Levels for speed adjustment
- Ease of handling through tilt-back head
- Conforming to North American Electrical Standards
- 3 year product and 5 year motor warranty
- 15 attachment options of KSM150PSAQ absent here
- Some complaints of its poor functioning
- Complaints of difficulty in locking the splatter guard back into its place
- Observed getting unsteady while in hectic operation
Undoubtedly, this 7-speed hand mixer model is not extraordinarily powerful, still the 220 watt motor has potential enough to handle even the heaviest ingredients with ease. Its availability in multiple body shades offers a special appeal to the lovers of vibrant colors. At the same time, it falls very light on your pocket, so that the low income buyers may enjoy the fruit of modern technology while remaining within their budgetary limits.
The modern hand blender is powered with the functionality of automatic feedback and other advanced features, like beater-eject lever, extra long dishwasher-safe beaters and a swivel cord. Now you won’t be required to boost power manually, because the electronic feedback system automatically shifts the power level up and down when required.
Concerning the speed adjustment, the slide control lets you shift the speeds with a single touch. In this way, you can change speeds very quickly while blending food items. It is also provided with LED speed display where it is easy to read the speed settings.
Meanwhile, the accessories, such as spatula and chef’s whisk are also included. So, overall, you will find it a great and immense utility kitchen appliance.
- LED speed display and a single touch speed control
- Automatic feedback mechanism
- 220 watts motor—enough power
- Multiple body color options
- Extra long beaters with a beater-eject lever
- Whisk, spatula and recipe book included
- 3 year warranty
- Speed levels limited to 7
- Complaints about improper working of ‘slow start’ function
- Difficulty noticed in mixing wet and dry ingredients
- Some complaints of burning smell emanating from machine
How to Find the Stand Mixer
If you want to have a single solution for multiple tasks, like grinding, blending, mixing, slicing, dough kneading, shredding and beating, most probably you would be looking for the best kind of stand mixer. The modern stand mixers are capable of performing far more variety of tasks than you can even imagine, thus bringing creativity and versatility in your culinary activities. But how to find the stand mixer that comes with superior standards is again a question. In the digitized global village, it is very easy for you to do so, i.e. just log onto and search the web and there will be many brands and models at your disposal. The famous ones, among these manufacturers, include Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Hamilton Beach and Sunbeam.
But, at the same time, you need to know, “What measures to take to find the best stand mixer“. First of all, the mixer needs to be performing multiple functions, so that you may get an all-in-one appliance. For example, there are certain companies in the world that offer these machines with as many as 15 attachment options. Simultaneously, these are equipped with very powerful motor for the accomplishment of a complex task efficiently and in less time. Some even have multiple speed levels—reaching up to 12! Thirdly, look for the mixing bowl that has greater capacity and is made up of durable material. On the fourth place, it should come with a comparatively long warranty period. Fifthly, consider the level of affordability without compromising for any of the latest features. Finally, do look for the honest stand mixer reviews about the product given by real life users.
The modern stand mixers, owing to their versatility of functioning, have rendered a great deal of facilitation to the culinary tasks. Some are cheap with low standard features while the others are costly with higher specifications. Still there are some which not only bring you superior specs but also offer amazing economy—these are the best! Concerning how to find such marvelous models, you can get significant help from the online reviews. While you visit a store or an online marketplace, it will be better to make comparison and contrast of different brands also looking at their price tags.
The rising levels of inflation and shrinking economies have become a global issue where the low income individuals have to suffer the most. Whatever money you are earning, while shopping for a stand mixer, it will definitely be your keen desire to bring the best appliance home. So, the decision has to be made with due care and consideration.